A reading blog where I will try to my utmost to avoid the mention of books.

Friday, March 28, 2008

A word on color

Ok, I'm a fruitcake. I'm aware. But I am just going to say that I find it not only enjoyable but increasingly necessary to post in color. (I'm using green to-day cos it's my explanatory color) I think it says more than anything in my posts does to indicate my mood. Also, if you have a computer... why not keep things colorful? To illustrate this point, I would like to share some of my favorite colors from flickr and colourlovers.com...






Half Circle, originally uploaded by carceek.





190308, originally uploaded by shimmer..



my T-shirt Color


gin and tonic



and this next one is currently my wallpaper. I'm fond...

aubrey

I'll comment on the layout change next post.

R



No comments: