A reading blog where I will try to my utmost to avoid the mention of books.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Caffeine.... ner...

Not. functional. Not at all. Oh my gush.

Books. Ok, Evelyn Waugh's Decline and Fall. --Why does no one underline anymore?--
I finished The Adventures of Augie March, some time ago, but I never spoke of it, as far as I can remember. Yes, it's funny. And it's sort of... well, if it were a person, I'd say that it rambled, with its feet. But as a book it didn't ramble so much as just refuse to settle down, I think. Which suited me just fine in France. It was my comfort English.
Not interested. Not in the least...
why am I writing this so caffeinated? It was an accident. I couldn't feel my morning coffee, and I was hungry, so I got a honey latte at Alterra. It's good. You should go if you're in Milwaukee. I really want one of their mugs. I'm gradually outfitting the entire Fontana family with them, but do not have one myself.

Never, never, let me post after so much coffee again. Or otherwise, get me to do drugs so that coffee doesn't affect me so much. There's a thought.


PS: this is what I'm wearing. well, sort of.
I'm taller than you

----------------
Now playing: The Style Council - Walls Come Tumbling Down
via FoxyTunes

No comments: